Mila Kunis is an American actress, born on August 14, 1983, in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Her family moved to Los Angeles when she was seven years old, and she began acting classes soon after. She got her start in acting with small roles in TV shows and movies before achieving widespread recognition with her role as Jackie Burkhart in the popular TV series “That ’70s Show” (1998-2006).
Kunis has since appeared in many movies, including “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” “Black Swan,” “Ted,” and “Bad Moms,” among others. She has also lent her voice to several animated movies, including “Family Guy,” “Robot Chicken,” and “Hell and Back.”
In addition to her acting career, Kunis has been involved in various philanthropic causes, including helping to raise funds for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and serving as a global ambassador for the non-profit organization Gemfields, which supports sustainable mining practices.
Kunis is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, and they have two children together.
Mila Kunis Net-worth
As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, Mila Kunis’ net worth was estimated to be around $75 million USD. She has accumulated her wealth primarily through her successful acting career, with her roles in popular movies and TV shows. Kunis has also been involved in various endorsement deals, including partnerships with brands such as Jim Beam and Gemfields. It’s important to note that net worth estimates may change over time due to fluctuations in the entertainment industry and personal financial decisions.
Mila Kunis Popular Movies
Mila Kunis has appeared in many popular movies throughout her career. Some of her most notable and successful movies include:
- Black Swan (2010) – a psychological thriller film in which Kunis played the role of Lily, a rival ballerina to the main character played by Natalie Portman.
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) – a romantic comedy in which Kunis played the role of Rachel, a hotel receptionist who helps the main character get over his ex-girlfriend.
- Friends with Benefits (2011) – a romantic comedy in which Kunis played the role of Jamie, a headhunter who enters into a casual sex arrangement with her client, played by Justin Timberlake.
- Ted (2012) – a comedy film in which Kunis played the role of Lori, the girlfriend of the main character who has to deal with his foul-mouthed, party-loving teddy bear.
- Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) – a fantasy adventure film in which Kunis played the role of Theodora, a witch who becomes a villain over the course of the movie.
- Bad Moms (2016) – a comedy film in which Kunis played the role of Amy, a stressed-out mom who rebels against the pressure to be a “perfect” mother.
These movies have been successful both commercially and critically, and have helped establish Kunis as a talented and versatile actress.