Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian actor, producer, and entrepreneur, born on October 23, 1976, in Vancouver, British Columbia. Reynolds began his acting career in the early 1990s, appearing in Canadian TV shows and movies. He gained wider recognition for his role in the ABC sitcom “Two Guys and a Girl” (1998-2001).
Reynolds has since starred in numerous films, including the “Deadpool” franchise, “The Proposal,” “Green Lantern,” “6 Underground,” “Detective Pikachu,” and “Free Guy,” among others. He has also produced several films, including “Deadpool 2” and “6 Underground.”
In addition to his acting career, Reynolds has been involved in several business ventures, including a gin brand, Aviation Gin, which he owns. He has also been involved in various charitable causes, including the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
Reynolds is married to fellow actor Blake Lively, and they have three children together.
Ryan Reynolds Net-worth
As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, Ryan Reynolds’ net worth was estimated to be around $150 million USD. Reynolds has earned his wealth through his successful career as an actor and producer, as well as through his business ventures. He has been involved in several high-grossing films, including the “Deadpool” franchise, which has grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide. Reynolds has also been involved in various endorsement deals, including a partnership with the mobile network company Mint Mobile. It’s important to note that net worth estimates may change over time due to fluctuations in the entertainment industry and personal financial decisions.
Ryan Reynolds Popular Movies
Ryan Reynolds has appeared in many popular movies throughout his career. Some of his most notable and popular movies include:
- Deadpool (2016) – A superhero movie in which Reynolds played the role of Wade Wilson/Deadpool, a wisecracking mercenary who gains superpowers and sets out to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
- The Proposal (2009) – A romantic comedy in which Reynolds played the role of Andrew Paxton, a young executive who agrees to marry his boss, played by Sandra Bullock, to avoid deportation.
- Deadpool 2 (2018) – A sequel to the first “Deadpool” movie in which Reynolds reprised his role as the titular character, who forms a team of mutants to stop a time-traveling villain from destroying the world.
- Green Lantern (2011) – A superhero movie in which Reynolds played the role of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, a test pilot who becomes the first human member of an intergalactic police force.
- Buried (2010) – A thriller movie in which Reynolds played the role of Paul Conroy, a truck driver who wakes up buried alive in a coffin and must use his cell phone to try to escape before his air runs out.
- Safe House (2012) – An action thriller movie in which Reynolds played the role of Matt Weston, a young CIA agent who must protect a dangerous former operative, played by Denzel Washington, from assassins.
These movies have been well-received by audiences and critics, and have helped establish Reynolds as a versatile and talented actor.