Jennifer Aniston is an American actress, producer, and businesswoman. She was born on February 11, 1969, in Sherman Oaks, California. Aniston’s parents, John Aniston and Nancy Dow, were both actors.
Aniston attended Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York City, where she became interested in acting. She later attended the New York School of Performing Arts before moving to Hollywood to pursue a career in acting.
Aniston’s breakthrough role came in the NBC sitcom “Friends” (1994–2004), in which she played the role of Rachel Green. The show became a cultural phenomenon and made Aniston a household name. She received several awards for her performance, including a Primetime Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
After “Friends” ended, Aniston continued to act in both film and television. She appeared in several successful films, including “Marley & Me” (2008), “The Break-Up” (2006), and “Horrible Bosses” (2011). She also starred in the comedy series “The Morning Show” (2019–present), for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award.
In addition to her acting career, Aniston has also worked as a producer. She co-founded the production company Echo Films and has produced several films, including “The Switch” (2010) and “Dumplin'” (2018).
Aniston is also a businesswoman. She has endorsed several brands, including Emirates airline, Aveeno, and SmartWater. In 2020, she launched her own haircare brand called LolaVie.
Aniston has been married twice, first to actor Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005, and then to actor Justin Theroux from 2015 to 2017. She has been an advocate for several charitable organizations, including Stand Up to Cancer, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Friends of El Faro, a non-profit organization that supports the El Faro orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico.
Jennifer Aniston Net-worth
As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, Jennifer Aniston’s net worth was estimated to be around $300 million USD. She has earned this wealth through her successful career as an actress, producer, and businesswoman. Aniston’s net worth may vary depending on various factors such as investments, earnings, expenses, and other financial factors. It is important to note that net worth estimates may change over time due to fluctuations in the entertainment industry and personal financial decisions.
Jennifer Aniston Popular Movies
Jennifer Aniston has appeared in many popular movies throughout her career. Some of her most notable and popular movies include:
- Marley & Me (2008) – A comedy-drama film in which Aniston played the role of a journalist who adopts a Labrador retriever.
- The Break-Up (2006) – A romantic comedy film in which Aniston played the role of a woman who breaks up with her boyfriend but still shares a condo with him.
- Horrible Bosses (2011) – A comedy film in which Aniston played the role of a sexually aggressive dentist.
- Along Came Polly (2004) – A romantic comedy film in which Aniston played the role of a free-spirited woman who enters a relationship with a cautious man.
- The Good Girl (2002) – A drama film in which Aniston played the role of a discount store employee who begins an affair with a younger co-worker.
- Dumplin’ (2018) – A comedy-drama film in which Aniston played the role of a former beauty queen who helps her daughter with her journey to become a beauty queen.
- Murder Mystery (2019) – A comedy-mystery film in which Aniston played the role of a New York City hairdresser who goes on a vacation with her husband and gets caught up in a murder investigation.
These movies were well-received by critics and audiences alike and helped establish Aniston as a versatile and talented actress.